Leveraxe - The Clever Way to Split Wood
The Leveraxe is the first effective improvement on the traditional axe since the iron age! It features clever off-centre cutting head that allows the whole axe to turn. This turning action is the most efficient way of turning your downward strike into sideways splitting power.
The Leveraxe is safer, faster, and more efficient than a regular axe.
- Designed in Finland,
- The Leveraxe Classic MX is made in Mexico and includes a USA Hickory handle,
- the other models are made in Finland,
- lighter at ~3kg but more powerful than regular axes and block splitters,
- proven effective on tough Australian hardwoods,
- extremely high customer satifaction.